Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Grrrrreat!

Don't you just love Tony the Tiger from the Frosted Flakes commercials? Are those even around anymore? hahaha random, but I was wondering. Anyways, my other favorite Tiger is Aubie, Auburn University's mascot. This last weekend we went to the Auburn Clemson game and I brought my camera along for the ride this time (and thankfully it was charged!)
I loved tailgating this game because my parents and all three brothers came. It was so wonderful to spend time with them despite the heat and late game.
Aren't they precious? I love making them do weird things for pictures but this one was all them.
It was great seeing so many of my friends. They all came in from their corners of the country to see eachother and it always amazes me how we can pick up from where we left off. I feel the God shows us we have great friendships when this happens. It's always a wonderful reminder for me and I am so thankful.
Lastly, I think my parents should use this as their Christmas card. Don't you? I hope you enjoyed the "photo post" because I enjoyed taking them. I hope you are enjoying your week and I will be posting some before and after pictures of the house soon.

5 comments:

  1. too cute! we always use tailgate pictures for our christmas card! they are just so much more fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like you had so much fun! love the idea of the tailgate pic Christmas card:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love love LOVE your football pics! Tailgating is so great - and I'm totally with you on using the last photo as a card! YES!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your awesome day with us. Looks like you had a great time.
    I have actually been 'tailgating' before in Hawaii when we were visiting friends - not many Aussies would actually know what tailgating is as it's not something we do here when a footy match is on.
    Hope you enjoy your weekend. Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun pics!! Thanks for sharing! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! Hearing from you makes my day!