Wednesday, January 13, 2010

It was a cold one!

Sunday January 10th I ran in First Light half marathon in Mobile, AL. My good friend Emily Ann and I ran in it together. We trained last year for the half in Mobile and the Mercedes half. It was a blast and so cold! The race started at 7:30 AM downtown Mobile and in 20 degree weather!

2010 A New Year 116
Emily Ann and I before the race

2010 A New Year 112
Stretching at the hotel before we went to freeze!

2010 A New Year 117
Jonathan and I before the run (trash bag is to break the wind before the race)

2010 A New Year 126
Look how bundled up everyone is! I promise there were others in trash bags besides us

2010 A New Year 129
Approaching the Finish




2 comments:

  1. LOVE the new layout. I can not believe you ran so far in this freezing weather. You are such a trooper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So proud of u, I've always wanted to do one,,,but just thinking about it makes me feel tired LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! Hearing from you makes my day!